The following item is included in the statistics:
- second-hand ships and aircraft.
The following items are excluded from the statistics:
For imports only:
- imports by military authorities under defence agreements;
- goods imported directly to the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
For exports only:
- exports by military authorities under defence agreement;
- exports by parcel post, except furs and articles of precious metals.
|Key statistical concept|
System of trade:
- Imports: C.i.f. (Cost Insurance Freight)
- Exports: F.o.b. (Free on Board)
- Imports: Country of origin.
- Exports: Country of final destination.
Glossary Terms: Cif price, Fob price
- Norwegian crude oil pipe to Teesside and shipped back to Norway is covered as both an export to and import from the United Kingdom.
|All Higher Levels|
Harmonised System 2002